Blue

Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 9

Well day 5,6,7,8 came and went... I hardly did had the patience to get on the blog but here I am finally on Day 9...!
Thursday was a very weary day with lots of tears but anyway in the end me and V went to the bar for his weekly Thirst Thursdays event... Drank lots of water, whiffed all the junk food at the bar and had a decent time with friends at the bar... One funny incident that night was, 2 guys walking up to me and my 2 girl friends and asking us about our plans for the evening... Guess, its the American way of asking girls out... Well, I thought it was some random guy trying to sell us some stuff and told we were waiting for our husband and off
they ran away to my amusement!!! I didn't really understand what happened at the moment since I am not very used to the American dating culture, but my Spanish friends got it and were pretty pleased with themselves, knowing that they still had "IT" in them... We just had a good laugh... I am sure the guys were trying to ask my really beautiful friend Gaby out... She is always the target! :)
Well, I dnt even remember what I did on Friday... Hmm.. Signs of old age I guess... Oh... I remember now.... I got news on my telephonic interview, it seems it went GREAT!!! Wow!! Spent most of the day planning the F2F interview which will be in Rhode Island.. We'll see how its gonna go.. :)
In the evening we went out to ski/snowboard on Friday evening with Gaby, Jose and Garry.. Its was a CRAZY night.... I am never going to do any more snowing activity as I finally realized on Friday that I suffer from Hypothermia... I was really freaked out to try snowboarding, though I was on the board for 20 min.. Then I just threw the board away, did a couple of rounds of snow tubing which was new... It was great but it hurt my butt a bit... I wasted 30$ on my snowboarding, but I realized its not my thing... I am never gonna do it... I hate being in the snow so long and struggling to do something which I dnt enjoy doing....
Day 10 was a Saturday and Gaby and Jose had called us over for lunch to celebrate their friend's birthday... Gaby is not used to cooking but she did really well... Fed a nice meal of salad, rice,Red pepper chicken and the birthday cake!!! Yum!!!
Day 11, Sunday was usual, church and cleaning the house. Managed to watch 2 movies, Argo and Skyfall over this break...
Day 12, today has been absolute laziness did not do anything hence finally blogging...

As you can see, I am fasting all right but praying has been on been satisfactory the past few days... Have to get back on track....
And also start preparing for the interview... Everything will happen in God's time alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment