Blue

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 13.....Day 15

Day 13! This week has been a crazy week... Finally the start date of the offer I was waiting for came through and there is so little time to do anything... We have been having extreme cold weather here in State College, my first time ever experiencing such harsh temperatures... But on the bright side, I did discover the wonderful designs of snow flakes... What an AMAZING thing it is. No two snow flakes are the same, each one is different, just like all of us.

Due to the frenzy or rather the utter shock surrounding my move from State College, the post I began writing on Day 13 never got completed and it continues on to Day 15 today... Well, the move has been rather SAD, not because I was leaving V behind. But because I was moving far away from my 2 closest friends in State College Becky and Gaby, they made my boring life so much better and brighter.Will MISS them so very much... :(  Especially Becky, she is like a mother to me...  :(  And because of these lovely people and my wonderful church, I had come to love State College so much... It is such a safe, protective and cozy town...

Today I missed church as we were moving to Wilmington, Delaware where my new job is... I am a new driver and today I drove for 3.5 hrs non stop from one town to another.... Its a first! As, I settled into my hotel where I will be staying for a week till I find an apartment, it finally HIT me. I was going to be staying alone int his NEW town. I have never lived on my own ever!!!! I am not scared of living alone but of being alone, with no friends, family, pet and I hate that I have to drive on the busy FIVE lane I 95 highway at 65 miles/hour with my heart in my mouth. I have never driven on such highways. And this scares me to death literally. If I die on highway I 95, I will not be surprised at all. Nope, nah, nada not an atom of doubt there.
I am starting to feel the strangeness and cold vibe of this place... And, I have not even gone to work yet. Hopefully, I will be treated kindly there if I survive to reach the office. Fingers crossed!

Have not been sticking to my plans very much for the fast and praying either... But communication with Jesus  is always there through out the day, with out which how will I survive the I 95 highway! Lord! Save your child from all those fast cars and from myself!!!

Matthew 8:26 
And he said to them, "Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?" Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm.




No comments:

Post a Comment