Blue

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 4

Its been a quite day and I did not happen to study much for my interview last night... Hmm... Having said that, I started watching this old TV series called as Breaking Bad, had been pushing this around for sometime cause its story line sounded similar to Weeds.

Well, anyway the interview was at 3:00 pm ,so I did have a lot to time to watch some more BB episodes and brush up for the interview. The interview came and went, it was ok,. I can't really be sure they will call me back for a F2F interview though... We'll see.
After that it was back to business with Netflix and some more job search. And today, I did eat 2 oranges in the evening.

The only good part about today was that it snowed last night and it looked beautiful outside. Serene.
I am going to make black eyed peas burgers tomorrow for lunch. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment