Blue

Saturday, March 16, 2013

So far so good...

The initial few weeks after starting the job were really amazing... So many things were happening at the same time, didn't have much time to comprehend everything but I remember being really grateful all the time for every bit of it....
That's the thing with life you either have everything at the same time or nothing at all... The only thing that remained constant was me being mean to V before n after... No arrogance or change in attitude because of the job...!!! Really I was mean even before....
Well, the work is good, I like it but the place, not so much.... This place the more I have gotten to know it the more boring I find it.... Anyway lets not go there, the ugly side of me will start speaking if I did... The good thing is that this city is close to the other awesome cities like Washington DC, New York etc... That seems to be the only consolation.. Haa...
Well, all of plans of eating healthy and losing weight have gone miserably down hill.... I am gonna try and be better at it.... I now have genuine respect for people who have the will power to eat healthy, exercise and not abuse their bodies by overeating.... And, I am talking about celebrities who get paid big "figures" on the basis of their "figure" , I am talking about real people like me... with a job and an emotional eating disorder....
Well, fat shall come and fat shall go.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment